Please check back for upcoming openings.
Engineering Faculty Positions
- Current and Former UC President Chancellor Fellows : Tenure-Track Faculty Recruitment
- Faculty Position for Full Professor (Tenured) and Center Director in Winston Chung Global Energy Center
- Robotics - Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Language Processing and/or Machine Learning and Computer Architecture - Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Teaching Professor - Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Open Rank Professor - Department of Bioengineering
- Open Rank Professor - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Lecturer, Postdocs, and Other Academic Positions
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
Become a part of one of the most successful and fastest-growing engineering education institutions in the world. Whether it’s in the classroom, the research lab, the office, or anywhere around the world, we engineer excellence.
Career opportunities for faculty and staff at the Marlan and Rosemary Bourns College of Engineering are posted below. We invite you to review the tenure-track and tenured faculty positions and apply if you see an opportunity that meets your need for professional growth and accomplishment and will allow you to contribute to our mission. We hope to see you on campus soon.