INCREASE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
IN HALF THE TIME AND HALF THE COST
"The B.S. + M.S. program allowed me to gain a more fine-grained understanding of my field, dive into new research areas and develop my technical skills. I would recommend this program to anyone wishing to 'level up' in a timely and cost effective manner."
Keith Z., software Engineer at zyBooks
The Bachelor's + Master's Program is an accelerated degree program available to current undergraduate students pursuing an engineering degree at one of UCR's Bourns College of Engineering's eligible degree programs.
Eligibility and Deadlines
Am I Eligible:
- Cumulative GPA above 3.4
- Cumulative GPA above 3.2 in all math, science and engineering courses
- Minimum combined GPA above 3.2 for core courses
- Meets pre-requisites for M.S. degree program
When do I apply:
- The earlier is better. Submit an interest form to the B.S.+M.S. program, it can help identify areas that require attention to ensure eligibility
- The deadline to submit the interest form is the Friday of the third week of enrollment two terms prior to graduation